|Period||Weekend - Friday and holidays||Monday to Thursday|
1st March to 30th March
1st April to 31 April
8.30h - 17.30h
Monday and tuesday reservation
|1st May to 30th Juni||8h - 20h||8h - 20h|
|1st July to 31 August||8h - 21h||8h - 21h|
1st September to 15 september
12 September to 30 September
8h - 20h
8h - 18 h
8h - 20 h
8 h - 19 h
|1st October to 1 november||8h - 18h||9h - 17h|
1 November to 30 november
1 december - 28 february CLOSED (lock on demand) .
9h to 18h
0471/ 75 66 28
Monday and tuesday by appointment;
9h - 17h
0474/ 68 82 78
- Last lock: 1 hour before closing time.
- During neaptide, storm conditions, work in progress or ‘force majeur’, the locks may be closed.
- For more information about problematic tides, click here, or contact the harbourmaster’s office..
- Summerseason: Locks on demand.(from 07:00hrs to 21:30hrs, always call channel 14)
- Winterseason: Locks on demand.(from 08:30hrs to 16:15hrs, always call channel 14)
- CLOSED on 25th december and 1st january.
- Winter closed monday until thursday.
10 january untill 28 february ( lock on demand)
- You must call on VHF channel 14 before entering the lock.
- The lock keeper will register the ship’s name and measurements. He will give you a berth and estimated time of the lock passage.
- Entry into the lock is controlled by traffic lights. When the green light is showing and if the lock keeper gives you authorithy to enter the lock, follow his instructions.
- Please manouvre as far forward as possible, attach to the vertical ropes on the walls and switch off engines.
- Keep ropes taunt until the locking operation has been completed. There is no ‘Free Flow’ possible in the locks.
- All payments need to be made before entering the lock when leaving the marina.
To assist in keeping delays to a minimum keep your VHF tuned to Channel 14 and react as quickly as possible to instructions.