|Period||Weekend - Friday and holidays||Monday to Thursday|
|1st April to 30th April (Easter holiday = weekend regime)||8h to 18h||8h tot 18h|
|1st May to 30th Juni||8h to 20h||8h tot 18h|
|1st July to 31 August||8h to 21h||8h tot 21h|
|1st September to 30 september||8h to 20h||8h tot 18h|
|1st October to 31 October||8h to 18h||8h tot 18h|
1st November to 30 March (Christmas holidays = weekend regime)
Closed on tuesday and thursday.
|8:45h to 16.45h||8:45h to 16:45h|
- Last lock: 1 hour before closing time.
- During neaptide, storm conditions, work in progress or ‘force majeur’, the locks may be closed.
- For more information about problematic tides, click here, or contact the harbourmaster’s office..
- Summerseason: Locks on demand.(from 07:00hrs to 21:30hrs, always call channel 14)
- Winterseason: Locks on demand.(from 08:30hrs to 16:15hrs, always call channel 14)
- CLOSED on 25th december and 1st january.
- Winter closed on tuesday and thursday.
- You must call on VHF channel 14 before entering the lock.
- The lock keeper will register the ship’s name and measurements. He will give you a berth and estimated time of the lock passage.
- Entry into the lock is controlled by traffic lights. When the green light is showing and if the lock keeper gives you authorithy to enter the lock, follow his instructions.
- Please manouvre as far forward as possible, attach to the vertical ropes on the walls and switch off engines.
- Keep ropes taunt until the locking operation has been completed. There is no ‘Free Flow’ possible in the locks.
- All payments need to be made before entering the lock when leaving the marina.
To assist in keeping delays to a minimum keep your VHF tuned to Channel 14 and react as quickly as possible to instructions.