Heures d 'ouverture
|Period||Weekend - Friday and holidays||Monday to Thursday|
|1 Avril - 30 Avril (Easter holiday = weekend regime)||8h to 18h||8h tot 18h|
|1 Mai - 30th Juin||8h to 18h||8h tot 20h|
|1 Juillet - 31 Août||8h to 21h||8h tot 21h|
|1Septembre - 30 septembre||8h to 20h||8h tot 18h|
|1 Octobre - 31 Octobre||8.h to 18h||8h tot 18h|
1 Novembre - 30 Mars (Vacances de Noël = weekend regime)
Fermée mardi et jeudi.
|8:45h to 16.45h||8:45h to 16:45h|
- Derniere éclusage: 1 h avant fermeture
- During neaptide, storm conditions, work in progress or ‘force majeur’, the locks may be closed.
- For more information about problematic tides, click here, or contact the harbourmaster’s office..
- Summerseason: Locks on demand.(from 07:00hrs to 21:30hrs, always call channel 14)
- Winterseason: Locks on demand.(from 08:30hrs to 16:15hrs, always call channel 14)
- CLOSED on 25th december and 1st january.
- During winter we are closed on tuesday and thursday.
- You must call on VHF channel 14 before entering the lock.
- The lock keeper will register the ship’s name and measurements. He will give you a berth and estimated time of the lock passage.
- Entry into the lock is controlled by traffic lights. When the green light is showing and if the lock keeper gives you authorithy to enter the lock, follow his instructions.
- Please manouvre as far forward as possible, attach to the vertical ropes on the walls and switch off engines.
- Keep ropes taunt until the locking operation has been completed. There is no ‘Free Flow’ possible in the locks.
- All payments need to be made before entering the lock when leaving the marina.
To assist in keeping delays to a minimum keep your VHF tuned to Channel 14 and react as quickly as possible to instructions.